求学资讯 报关员 提问
报关员 > 报关基础知识

报关水平测试对外贸易英语重点辅导资料(二)

来源:用户上传 上传用户:huihui 发布时间:2018-09-12

导读:
想要获得更多资讯、备考资源等,请关注“求学考场、求学快递网”公众号,你不能错过的考试利器!

  1.We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.

  我们希望你们接受D/P付款方式。

  2.We are thinking of payment by D/A

  我们准备用D/A付款方式 。

  3.We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.

  我们采用不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据结汇付款方式。

  4.I wonder if you will accept D/P?

  你们能不能接受付款交单。

  5.For large orders, we insist on payment by L/C.

  对于金额大的订货,我们要求开信用证。

  6.An irrevocable L/C gives your exports the protection of a banker’s guarantee.

  不可撤消的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。

  7.Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.

  你们一定要在交货期前30天把信用证开达我方。

  8.The L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.

  付款用信用证,在交货前15天到20天期间由买方开出。

  9.We would prefer yo u to pay for imports in RMB.

  我们希望你们最好用人民币支付。

  10.The L/C remain valid for 15 days from the date of shipment.

  信用证应在装船后15天内有效。

  11.A/S (At Sight) 见票即付

  12.A/W (Actual Weight) 实际重量

  13.B/C (Bill for Collection) 托收汇票

  14.B/D (Bank Draft) 银行汇票

  15.B/E (Bill of Entry) 进口报关单; (Bill of Exit) 出口报关单

  16.BE (Bill of Exchange) 汇票

  17.BHD (Bill Head) 空白单据

  18.B/M (Bill of Materials) 材料单

  19.COD (Cash On Delivery) 凭到付款

  20.CD (Charge Paid) 付讫

  21 How long will I have to wait?

  我要等多久呢?

  22 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

  23 Do you have any other flights?

  24 When would you like to leave?

  25 Can I reconfirm by phone?

  我能电话确认吗?

  26 Where can I make a reservation?

  我到哪里可以预订?

  27 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

  我需要预订餐车吗?

  28 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

  火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

  29 Is this a daily flight?

  这是每日航班吗?

  30 Excuse me. May I get by?

  对不起,我可以上车吗?

  31 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

  坐船到那里要花多少钱?

  32 Can I cancel this ticket?

  我可以取消这票吗?

  33 Check it to my final destination

  把它托运到我的目的地。

  34 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest。

  最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

  35 Take your baggage to the baggage section。

  把你的行李拿到行李房去。

  36 Please open your baggage。

  请把你行李打开。

  37 Please fill in this disembarkation card。

  请你填写这张入境卡。

  38 Let me see your passport, please。

  39 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one。

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  40 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe。

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。


声明:本站为免费网络服务提供商,网站所有信息均为用户自行发布并由用户承担相应法律责任,本站不对其真实性及合法性负责,如涉及侵权或者信息违法,请你及时与本站联系删除。

阅读 801 举报

相关推荐
评论0

当前没有评论内容

发表评论 0条评论
62
微博
QQ
QQ空间
微信
取消